|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packed Strictly with foam box and bags and boxes with Anti-Static boxes high quality lcd screen|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 days after full payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,paypal|
|Supply Ability:||10000pcs per week|
|Color:||White / Black / Gold Other||Screen:||5.1 Inches|
|Quality:||Brand Original New / AAA Grade||Guarantee:||6 Months|
|Payment:||T/T, Western Union, Escrow,Paypal||Shipment:||UPS, TNT, EMS, DHL, FedEx|
|MOQ:||10pcs||Weight:||10 Pcs For 1.5kg|
s6 edge lcd replacement,
s6 lcd screen replacement
Notes: Please test the functionality of this item before installation.
Screen Size: 5.1 inches
Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels, 577 ppi pixel density
Display Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Protective Material: Corning Gorilla Glass 4
Compatibility: Galaxy S6
This item includes the following components:
1. LCD Display;
2. Digitizer Touch Screen.
● This Galaxy S6 Screen Replacement includes the LCD Screen, Digitizer Touch Screen with Glass Lens already attached.
● This Galaxy S6 LCD and Digitizer Assembly is a brand new and original replacement.
● The Galaxy S6 Replacement Screen is available in sapphire at present.
● This LCD Touch Screen Assembly is compatible with all Galaxy S6 models.
How to Install / Tips:
● Please choose the right part before placing an order.
● Special repairing tools are required for assembling or disassembling, as the Galaxy S6 LCD and Digitizer Assembly is hermetically attached.
● Handle the vulnerable and fragile flex cable ribbon carefully.
● Please try to handle the repair or replacement work in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
● The installation of any new part should be done by a qualified person. We will not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
Galaxy S6 Teardown Tutorial Guide:
Step 1: Take Out The SIM Card Tray.
▪ Power off the Galaxy S6.
▪ Use an ejector pin or tweezers to take out the SIM Card Tray.
Step 2: Take Apart The Battery Door.
▪ Heat up the Galaxy S6's Battery Door.
▪ Pull the battery cover up with a screen suction cup tool. (The battery door is stuck to the middle plate with some really strong adhesive, take your time to remove it)
▪ Separate the battery door with a case opening tool.
Step 3: Release The Rear Housing.
▪ Undo the 13 screws in the rear housing.
▪ Heat up the LCD Assembly.
▪ Separate the rear housing from the LCD Assembly with the help of a suction cup tool and case opening tool.
(Notice: be careful not to damage the wireless charging chip attached to the battery.)
Step 4: Remove The Case Buttons.
▪ Remove the power button flex.
▪ Remove the volume button flex.
▪ Remove the Case Buttons. (Notice: the Galaxy S6 power button and volume buttons are compatible with each other.)
Step 5: Release The Wireless Charging Chip.
▪ Pry up the wireless charging coil's flex ribbons on both sides of rear housing. (Notice: be careful not to damage the flex ribbons.)
Step 6: Remove The Motherboard.
▪ Pry up the LCD assembly connector, front facing camera connector, battery connector, ear speaker connector and home button flex ribbon connector.
▪ Turn over the motherboard and pry up the connector.
Step 7: Remove The Battery.
▪ Gently pry up the battery with a spudger tool.
Step 8: Remove Small Components.
▪ Remove the front facing camera.
▪ Remove the ear speaker. (Notice: be careful not to break the flex ribbon.)
▪ Remove the vibrating motor.
▪ Remove the rear facing camera.
Step 9: Release The Charging Port Assembly.
▪ Remove the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi cables.
▪ Undo the earphone jack screw. (Notice: the screw is different than the rear housing screws.)
▪ Heat up the LCD Assembly to release the front housing.
▪ Pry up the navigation light stickers.
Step 10: Release The Home Button With Flex.
▪ Pry up the connector on the back side of home button.
▪ Pry up the home button.
The Galaxy S6 disassembly is now complete.
Contact Person: sales